Classes For Patients/Clients in a Medical Clinic,
Hospital or Wellness Center
Ilka teaches Wisdom Healing Qigong (WHQ) classes at Santa Rosa Community Health and St. Joseph Health Regional Cancer Care and has taught classes at Sonoma Valley Hospital for patients with chronic health conditions.
Classes are tailored to focus on different health challenges including chronic pain, depression, anxiety, trauma, as well as for cancer support and support for those in recovery from substances.
(Series of six to eight weekly classes or once/twice per month).
Wisdom Healing Qigong classes include:
Mindful movement, sound healing, guided meditation/imagery and healing circles
Classes include the following WHQ practices:
Awaken Vitality mindful movement practices:
Spinal Bone Marrow Method, Hip Rotations, Crane's Neck, Bending Spine, Chen Chi and Wall Squats. These practices strengthen the shoulders, hips and spine, open channels and allow a free flow of life force energy.
Lachi healing - where the mind connects with simple hand movements to amplify and direct life-force energy.
Haola sound and movement (meaning = all is well and is getting better) - awakens mind-body connection, renews and revitalizes.
Inner smile meditation - cultivates goodness and self-compassion.
Five Organ Sound Healing technology - a powerful way to release emotional blockages and stagnated energy from the body's organs.
Lift Chi Up Pour Chi Down - a foundational practice of Wisdom Healing Qigong that uses the mind's focus and physical movements of expanding out and gathering in to strengthen the body, reduce stress, activate more life energy and increase emotional stability.
Benefits of Wisdom Healing Qigong:
- Strengthen the shoulders, hip and spine for improved physical health
- Awaken mind-body connection to renew and revitalize and cultivate presence
- Open the energy channels, allowing a free flow of life-force energy
- Release emotional blockages and stagnated energy from the body and organs for enhanced emotional health
- Promote deep nurturing, self-compassion, empowerment, and healing
* Based on the booklet developed by the Chi Center entitled "Lead Your Life into Lasting Joy and Vibrant Health."
Contact us to set up classes in your Clinic.
Examples of classes taught at clinics and hospitals:.